Tuesday, July 10, 2007

We visit the Oncologist tomorrow

Well tomorrow Kevin has his post-op visit from the skin grafting ,node biopsy and PET Scan with the oncology group. I am assuming they will have all results available. I am being positive because I think if it were awful news they would have called us to move the appointment up. At least I want to think that. I added a "News Reel" section to my blog. It is pretty good, you key in certain words and the latest in the news appears when you click the highlighted areas. Of course you also get articles about suntan lotions on airplanes, nothing to do with Melanoma protection, but it did find the words "suntan lotion" and pops up the article. Try it with your blog, if you don't like what is coming up, simply delete the post! Easy! I am sharing a picture of Kevin and myself from a couple of years ago. I was just recovering from a broken pelvis and have put on a few extra pounds from lying around for 10 weeks! Kevin looks the same, he never ages! He has the same waist size he did when we got married 35 years ago! I wish I did! Until tomorrow.

5 comments:

Linda's Blog said...

Keep up the positive thinking. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Kevin. Hope all goes well tomorrow. Great picture!

Mary Lou said...

Good luck with everything tommorrow. I hope there is a happy celebration tonight.

Catherine said...

my thoughts and prayers are with you too - please let us know.
Catherine

The Girl Next Door said...

Chris-
My thoughts and prayers are with you. You are an inspiration!!

Tahia said...

Chris,

I really enjoyed your presence in the class! There is something sweet, strong, and wonderful about you!